Especially for You
Our theme for this month is ‘Giving Thanks’ so I would love to take the opportunity to do just that – to give thanks, not just to anyone though, but especially for YOU.
Who are you ?
- You are the person who was brave enough to pick up the phone and call our office and trusted us enough to share your confidential and heartfelt story.
- You reached out and said – “I am stuck, I really need to do something different with my life, to get some new skills”
- You emailed and shared the situation you are in and asked for help to support a change you needed to do and didn’t know where or how to start
- You had the courage to contact us because you realised you didn’t know who you are any more, or even if you ever did. You came to coaching with an open mind, a bucket load of courage to face in to the reality of just how great you are!
- You are the group of individuals who came together on one of our evening courses and joined in with your peer group offering your support and help to others selflessly
- You are the manager who stepped up and said “I need to be a better manager for my team. They deserve better from me“. You took on a whole new approach to your style of management in order to be there for others in a more meaningful way
- You are the person, on the first day of your course, stepping way out of your comfort zone, overcoming your resistance long enough to step in to the light of new learning. Well done!
- You are the one that – after all the years of holding on to your beliefs and habits – allowed a new seed be sown – a new belief that it could be different – you allowed yourself be a grown-up, vulnerable and exposed. You discovered and showed your true self – without any masks. You grew – congratulations
- You are the student who always wants more – you help stretch the boundaries and push forward our own development
- You are the friend of PSG who has offered your knowledge and wisdom and encouragement so PSG continues to live long and strong
- You are the suppliers to PSG who provide all the necessary materials that allow us deliver the quality of work we strive to produce
- You are the educator that teaches us every day how to live a better life through your failures and successes
- You are the first phone call on a Monday morning and the last one on a Friday that reminds us we are alive and kicking
- You are the text with the smiley face and no words – we know what it means – you did it! Thank you for sharing your news
- You are the PSG team member who shows up time and time again with a huge appetite for learning, an endless amount of enthusiasm and optimism for sharing the PSG purpose to contribute to others lives in a positive way.
Who are you? You are the life and soul of PSG
For that I give THANKS to you all
Managing Director PSG
You might also like the following Related posts:
FREE Online Open Events – Advanced and Practitioner Coaching Diplomas
You are very welcome to come along to one of our next Online Open Events for the Practitioner Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience and for the Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience.
This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning advanced and practitioner level coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about these highly successful part-time courses. Read more
Find out why you want to attend this event: Read more
ONLINE OPEN EVENT DETAILS
|Date||Monday, 21st September|
|Time||7.30pm – 8.30pm|
If you’re unable to attend please contact us to discuss. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about the course and coaching.