Dear Visitor! This article has been written a while ago but it’s as valid today as it was in 2010. Isn’t that great?!
You may also choose to first attend one of our Free Open Evenings. In fact there is one very soon. We are looking forward to meeting you there. Not sure if you want to attend? Find out why it’s a great idea here.
There are so many great reasons to learn life coaching.
If you want to better in sport you get a sports coach. If you want to be a better actor you get an acting coach…. If you want a better life learn life coaching!
When you learn life coaching, one of the benefits is that you learn life coaching models and strategies. It’s much easier to tackle the difficult tasks when you have a starting point and steps to take that are proven to work. Learn life coaching to become skilled in these models so you can apply them to yourself and share them with others, including clients.
Below is one of the Positive Success Group strategies for applying your strengths to gain success
- Awareness identify what is working and what is not
- Acknowledge what you have in terms of strengths
- Appreciate why those strengths have been developed – experience
- Align strengths to the needs of your goals or organisation- you need to have the right skills, knowledge, attitudes and behaviours to realistically achieve your goals
- Agree on a plan of development that harness all the strengths. This is what you will do differently to use your strengths in a positive and proactive way
- Action. Experience your ‘degrees of success’
If you believe in not just working but living smarter not harder, then learn life coaching and help yourself and others to a better life.
Positive Success s Group run courses so you can learn life coaching all year around.
You might also like the following Related posts:
FREE Online Open Events – Advanced and Practitioner Coaching Diplomas
You are very welcome to come along to one of our next Online Open Events for the Practitioner Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience and for the Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience.
This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning advanced and practitioner level coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about these highly successful part-time courses. Read more
Find out why you want to attend this event: Read more
ONLINE OPEN EVENT DETAILS
|Date||Monday, 8th November|
|Time||7.30pm – 8.30pm|
If you’re unable to attend please contact us to discuss. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about the course and coaching.