We are surrounded by talented coaches. Our intention is to always encourage growth and support quality, especially in coaching. Together with you we hope to live and work in the environment in which wisdom is shared, ideas spread and there is an opportunity for people to connect and collaborate for the benefit of everyone.
We are proud of our coaching community at PSG and it is our pleasure to form a platform where professional coaches can introduce themselves, their work, purpose, approach and a view of coaching as a profession.
Every month we invite one coach from our community to become our Featured Coach for that month.
So who is our Featured Coach in February?
Here is our Coach of the Month –February Coaching Q & A
PSG: Since qualifying, what are the top 3 lessons you have learnt that support your growth as a coach:
Since qualifying , the top 3 lessons that support my growth as a coach are :
- My passion for learning and C.P.D
- To realise that I am in this profession for the long-haul and “that little apples will grow” and all I need to do is be myself, maintain a work ethic of excellence that is consistent, work on my vision and let my business grow organically from a solid foundation
- Being selective in terms of the type of clients and work assignments that I take in and working on projects that challenge me as a coach and that are enjoyable and aligned to my values
PSG: To -date, as a coach, what has brought you the most fulfilment?
- My work with the Irish Sports Council as the designated Executive Coach for the Irish Sports sector which has given me such rewarding and challenging experiences.
- All the grassroots work I have done through the years in confidence building through workshops, group coaching and one-to-one sessions as this is a topic close to my heart.
- My work with the PSG students as a professional coach in the panel and seeing many coaches develop and grow in front of my eyes. All the above makes me feel really proud.
PSG: What do you foresee as the main reasons for clients to look for coaching in 2015?
Maria: There seems to be a shift in consciousness in the air and people are more inclined than ever to embark on self-development work to grow and stretch their potential. In the times we live in, in order to have certainty we will have to move to a different galaxy! There is no certainty, no warranties, no jobs for life anymore and it is in this environment that coaching thrives. It can help with gaining clarity about what is it that you want to achieve in life to be happy, fulfilled and true to yourself. That in itself is priceless.
Irish Independent Article in conversation with Tania Sweeney
You might also like the following Related posts:
FREE Open Events – Coaching Diplomas – Dublin, Cork, Galway, Advanced
This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning executive and life coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about these highly successful part-time courses. Read more
Find out why you want to attend this event: Read more