FREE Open Evenings – Cork & Dublin
November 15th & 22th – Life Coaching Courses
See sidebar for current dates
You are very welcome to come along to our next Open Evening. This is an opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about the Accredited Diploma in Executive and Life Coaching, about coaching and about us.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in finding out more about coaching.
Some reasons why people want to attend the course:
- To become a Professional Practitioner Coach – that could be as an Executive and Life Coach, Spiritual Coach, Career Coach or whatever type of coach they choose to be
- For themselves for the personal development and to learn to Self-Coach
- To up-skill and enhance their existing roles, e.g counsellors, therapists, HR, team leaders, managers
- To have an additional or alternative income stream
- To work in conjunction with an existing service, e.g. physiotherapist., nutritionist, mentoring, consulting
- To accquire a professionally recognised qualification – They may already be informally coaching but need a formal qualification that is nationally and internationally recognised
- To learn how to help others (and themselves!)
You might also like the following Related posts:
FREE Online Open Events – Advanced and Practitioner Coaching Diplomas
You are very welcome to come along to one of our next Online Open Events for the Practitioner Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience and for the Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience.
This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning advanced and practitioner level coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about these highly successful part-time courses. Read more
Find out why you want to attend this event: Read more
ONLINE OPEN EVENT DETAILS
|Date||Monday, 21st September|
|Time||7.30pm – 8.30pm|
If you’re unable to attend please contact us to discuss. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about the course and coaching.