FREE Open Evenings – Cork & Dublin
You are invited to come along to our next Open Evening. This is an opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about the Accredited Diploma in Executive and Life Coaching, about coaching and about us.
Who Should Attend :
Anyone interested in finding out more about coaching.
Some reasons why people want to attend the course :
- To become a Professional Practitioner Coach – that could be as an Executive and Life Coach, Spiritual Coach, Career Coach or whatever type of coach they choose to be
- For themselves for the personal development and to learn to Self-Coach
- To up-skill and enhance their existing roles, e.g counsellors, therapists, HR, team leaders, managers
- To have an additional or alternative income stream
- To work in conjunction with an existing service, e.g. physiotherapist., nutritionist, mentoring, consulting
- To accquire a professionally recognised qualification – They may already be informally coaching but need a formal qualification that is nationally and internationally recognised
- To learn how to help others (and themselves!)
You might also like the following Related posts:
FREE Open Events – Coaching Diplomas – Dublin, Cork, Galway, Advanced
This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning executive and life coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about these highly successful part-time courses. Read more
Find out why you want to attend this event: Read more