Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Dublin – Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (GMT)
Cork – Monday, July 2, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (GMT)
Please register early to reserve your place. To register please click on the button for your chosen location
Many people are beginning to realize that simply being blessed with a high IQ does not guarantee a path to success. Emotional Intelligence is equally, or perhaps even more important.
This highly practical course is suitable for anyone who is interested in knowing more about Emotional Intelligence and it’s relevance to their personal effectiveness. It is designed to increase your understanding of Emotional Intelligence and its importance in your every day success.
What will this course do for you ?
- It will provide you with an excellent introduction to Emotional Intelligence and raise your level of awareness of the impact it is having on your success
- It will offer you a solid foundation for future study in the subject of Emotional Intelligence. It will equip you with the knowledge and understanding of what makes you and the people around you perform at the best
- You will identify the key components of Emotional Intelligence and become more conscious of how you communicate your strengths in this area
- It will equip you with understanding and knowledge you can draw on throughout your life and career
- It will prepare you for being more effective and plan for development of your personal skills to maximize your awareness around your potential
This workshop is suitable for anyone with an interest in finding out more about Emotional Intelligence and improving their personal effectiveness
Dublin : Marino Institute of Education. Griffith Avenue. Dublin 9
Cork : River Lee Hotel, Western Road, Cork
Saturday Morning – 16th June. 10am to 1pm
Monday Evening – 2nd July. 6.30pm to 9.30pm
This popular workshop runs on a regular basis throughout the year.
If you would like to be notified of future dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees : €170
FREE Open Events – Coaching Diplomas – Dublin, Cork, Galway, Advanced
You are very welcome to come along to one of our next Open Events for the Practitioner Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience and for the Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience.
This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning practitioner level coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about these highly successful part-time courses. Read more
Find out why you want to attend this event: Read more