Dear Visitor! This article has been written a while ago but it’s as valid today as it was in 2010. Isn’t that great?!
You may also choose to first attend one of our Free Open Evenings. In fact there is one very soon. We are looking forward to meeting you there. Not sure if you want to attend? Find out why it’s a great idea here.
Coaching programs can be run in many ways. They can be done on a one to one basis for those wanting Life or Executive Coaching, they can also be run in businesses for groups or to support a coaching culture.
Coaching is a way of maximizing performance and producing excellent results through a relationship that is both supportive and challenging.
No matter what coaching program is chosen – a coach is only concerned with one thing – the success of the client
Coaching Programs help people of all walks of life in the following areas:-
- You may be ready for personal or professional breakthroughs but feel stuck and don’t know how to move on.
- To change career
- To develop some talents that have been laid dormant for a long time
- To do things more easily with a life of balance
- To get ahead professionally
- You want to learn how to make better decisions
- To improve your relationship with family and friends
- To simplify your life
- To raise your self-awareness through emotional intelligence
- To achieve the healthy lifestyle you require and improve yourself image
- To reduce stress and tolerations
- To become a better manager, executive or business person
When working with a coach on a coaching program what happens to you?
- You take yourself more seriously
- You take more effective and focused actions immediately because you set your accountability with the coach
- You stop putting up with “tolerations”, those things which waste your time and physical and emotional energy
- You create momentum, so that results come more quickly and build on each other
- You set clear and defined goals that are more exactly what YOU want.
How coaching programs work for people who are already successful in their lives
Although successful, some people might have issues in the following areas:-
- You may be successful in monetary terms but are not enjoying the work
- You have to work in a physical environment where you have to tolerate certain people that makes you uncomfortable
- You have no fun in your life and you feel life is not easy
- You don’t have what you want most…
- Now that you are successful you don’t know what to do next
- You have lost sight of your values and the meaning of your life
TOP TIP: Do your homework and choose a coaching program that suits your needs. Research the coach and the coaching company making sure they are reputable and have a history of successful clients.
FREE Online Open Events – Advanced and Practitioner Coaching Diplomas
You are very welcome to come along to one of our next Online Open Events for the Practitioner Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience and for the Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience.
This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning advanced and practitioner level coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about these highly successful part-time courses. Read more
Find out why you want to attend this event: Read more
ONLINE OPEN EVENT DETAILS
|Date||Monday, 21st September|
|Time||7.30pm – 8.30pm|
If you’re unable to attend please contact us to discuss. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about the course and coaching.