Dear Visitor! This article has been written a while ago but it’s as valid today as it was in 2010. Isn’t that great?!
You may also choose to first attend one of our Free Open Evenings. In fact there is one very soon. We are looking forward to meeting you there. Not sure if you want to attend? Find out why it’s a great idea here.
So you want to become a life coach and help yourself and others really enjoy the life they are living ?
By and large a “jobs for life” is now a thing of the past – hence why there is so much mid-career crisis and a need to up-skill – becoming a life coach is an excellent way to enhance your career prospects
The individuals that are sustaining their success with fulfilling careers, are responding to the market place by transforming to meet its needs. They are doing this by investing in coaching and developing themselves to function effectively and efficiently. Businesses respond to this by hiring them!
Your C.V wants to stay fresh and demonstrate that you are someone interested in continuously learning. When its shows that you have become a life coach it speaks volumes.
It shows that you are taking yourself seriously and believe in continuous development.
It shows that you understand that there is more to people than just the job that they do.
It shows that you understand that they have a life outside their work and that it’s important to balance all the roles they have.
There are many benefits to becoming a life coach. Some are:
- Working in a career you believe in and are passionate about
- Connecting with lots of different types of people
- Helping others see their strengths
- Being your own boss
- Constantly learning about people
- Developing a greater understanding for how people (and hence yourself) operate
- Knowing how to be true to yourself
- Flexible working hours
- Building your practise can be combined with an existing role. You can develop your business at own pace
TOP TIP: If you have thought about it and want to become a life coach, think about the characteristics that make a good life coach
- Values – Integrity, honesty, openness, non-judgmental
- Positive energy and attitude
- The ability to really listen to what people are saying (and also what they’re not saying) – not as easy as some people think
- Desire for self-development and improvement
- Commitment to learning about people
What are you waiting for? Become a life coach!
Read on to check if coaching profession is the right choice for you. Find out here
You might also like the following Related posts:
FREE Open Events – Coaching Diplomas – Dublin, Cork, Galway, Advanced
You are very welcome to come along to one of our next Open Events for the Practitioner Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience and for the Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Neuroscience.
This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the benefits of learning practitioner level coaching skills with a professional qualification from Positive Success Group.
Find out more about these highly successful part-time courses. Read more
Find out why you want to attend this event: Read more